Avoid the lines and fly direct to/from Eldorado Resort from Vancouver this summer with Harbour Air!
Flights available Saturdays & Tuesdays.
Services & Amenities
In addition to spacious accommodations and a gorgeous, easily accessible location on the shores of Okanagan Lake, Eldorado Resort offers an unparalleled collection of amenities, designed with your comfort in mind. Fuel up for a busy day with a delectable breakfast in our signature onsite restaurants, or squeeze in a workout at the fitness centre. Visit our tennis court or rent a boat from our dock and explore the lake. We’ve recently updated our wireless Internet service, making it faster and more robust than ever for our guests. And our stylish banquet and conference venues set the tone for successful meetings and events.
Hotel Eldorado is pleased to be recognized as a Green Key Hotel and is part of the TOTA Biosphere Program, in recognition of our commitment to protecting the environment through wide-ranging sustainability policies and practices.
We have a variety of amenity packages available during your stay!
Some of our amenity packages include:
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries - Four housemade chocolate covered strawberries, $16
- Congratulations - Anniversary/Birthday housemade chocolate layer cake with greeting, $11
- Sparkling wine and local wine packages starting at just $35
Luxury Packages start at $120. Our Silver Luxury Package includes Summerhill Cipes Brut 750 ml, assorted housemade truffles, and a seasonal Okanagan fruit bowl.
Other Luxury Packages include champage, floral arrangements, tasting platters, luxury robes, local cheese and charcuterie, and more!
Email email@example.com if you would like any added to your stay.
- High-speed wireless internet access in all guestrooms in public areas
- Telus Optik TV with pay-per-view movies
- Business convention services:
- High-speed wireless internet access
- Fax services
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Wake up calls
- Business services
- Mail Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Eldorado Marina:
- With the Okanagan's largest exclusive fleet of Nautique tournament boats and Waverunner rentals, you can choose how much time you want to spend on the water during your vacation; one hour, one day or a week.
- For a relaxed tour of the beautiful shoreline, you can enjoy Okanagan Lake in a Kayak or on a Stand-Up Paddle Board. Moorage and Rentals Available.
- Rooftop Deck, open seasonally for guests to enjoy the picturesque views of the Okanagan Lake and access natural light and fresh air
- Private Beach, open seasonally
- Tennis, Pickleball and Basketball Court, seasonal - open 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Outdoor Pools, seasonal - open 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Indoor Pool & Hot Tub at Hotel Eldorado: Open daily 6:00am - 10:00pm
- Clubhouse Indoor Pool & Hot Tub: Open daily 8:00am – 10:00pm
- Clubhouse Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub: Open 8:00am – 10:00pm (open seasonally)
- Adults only 16+ Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub at Manteo: Open 8:00am – 10:00pm (open seasonally)
- Indoor Sauna at Hotel Eldorado: available to guests year-round. Open daily 6:00am - 10:00pm
- Fitness Centres: available to guests year-round. Open daily 6:00am - 10:00pm