1. Are your services billable for insurance purposes?
At this time, our massage services are non-billable to extended health insurance.
2. Do you offer gift certificates?
Yes! Please email email@example.com, call 250-860-1031 or visit our Front Desk at Manteo to purchase a gift card or gift certificate.
3. Do I have to be a resort guest to book an appointment?
No! Our treatments are available for anyone.
4. What is your cancellation policy?
Treatments may be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours prior to your appointment. Should an appointment be cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, 50% of the service fee will apply.
5. How do I pay for your services?
We accept payment via cash, debit, credit or if you are an overnight guest you may charge it to your room or pay at the Front Desk. Non-overnight guests can pay at the Front Desk.
6. Do you offer pregnancy massages?
We offer pregnancy massages after a minimum of 12 weeks.
7. Are you a spa?
We do not have a spa. We offer our services out of the Manteo Sunset Centre.
8. Are gratuities included in your prices?
Gratuities are not included in our prices. Should you wish to add a tip onto your service, let the front desk know to add it to your bill.
9. Can you accommodate more than one booking at a time?
Usually we can! The more notice you provide us, the more likely we can book more than one person at a time.
10. What is the best way to book an appointment?
We accept bookings by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 250-860-1031.
11. Do you use local product with your services? Do you use eco-friendly and/or organic products?
Yes! We use Eminence Organic Skin Care from Vancouver, BC. Eminence uses all organic, natural, and biodynamic ingredients. They also plant a tree for every product sold!
12. Do I get a discount if I am staying at your hotel? Or do you have a hotel and treatment package?
Check our Health & Wellness page and Offers page on our websites for all current offers.